Shining Bright With Summer Meals!
Summer meals are good for students' bodies, and healthier students are great for everybody. Kids get nutritious meals at no charge at any of the JCPS Summer Meal sites. You just have to be 18 years of age or younger. (Adults are not served.)
Nutrition services will continue to provide meals throughout the Summer at no cost via curbside, mobile routes, and at pools, parks and enrichment sites. Visit Nutrislice to find locations by site name or zipcode and to see menus.
See a list of all sites and mobile routes.
- Curbside meal pickups will continue for all children ages 18 and younger (even non-JCPS students) starting June 3rd and will go through July 29th.
- Summer curbside will be on Thursdays from 10 a.m. -1 p.m. at select sites.
- Each child will receive 7 days’ worth of meals (breakfast, lunch, and snacks) for you to take home and prepare at your convenience. Be sure to check out the safety and cooking instructions.
- Menus and nutritional information and allergens may be found on Nutrislice.
- Ready-to-eat lunches will be available daily at various pools and parks, Monday-Friday, between 10 a.m. -1 p.m. Times will vary for each site.
- Trucks will also be delivering to various neighborhoods on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Tuesday packs will contain 3 days’ worth of meals and Thursday pack will contain 4 days’ worth of meals. These will be the same meals given out at curbside. These meals should be taken home and prepared at your convenience.
Summer Enrichment Sites (schools and community sites)
- Breakfast and lunch will be offered free to all registered students taking part in various summer enrichment opportunities.
- Menus for these programs can be found on Nutrislice. Look for a location called Summer Enrichment Groups
School and Community Nutrition Services has information about the meal program, reporting any special dietary needs and more.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.