Professional Library/Curriculum Resource Center (CRC)
The Professional Library supports instruction by providing information and reference sources and services in the field of education for the JCPS community. These resources and services include:
- Professional books, journals (print and electronic), videos
- Student trade books
- Meeting space
- Reference services
The CRC is an informal professional workplace open to the education community that supports Pre-K- high school students. Resources and services include:
- Digital and one-color poster makers
- Ellison letter presses
- Black-and-white and color copiers and printers
- Binding machines, label maker, etc.
- Books and teacher magazines with teaching ideas
In both centers, space is available for meetings and for collaborative or individual project work. Staff is available to help patrons find needed resources, brainstorm ideas, and assist with equipment use.