- Data Management and Research Dept.
- Testing Unit
- Planning & Evaluation
- Data Books
- School Profiles
- Research & Data Request
- KDE Open House Portal - Data Resources
- School Report Cards (KDE)
- Comprehensive School Surveys (CSS)
- Student Tracker
- Interim Performance Report & NCLB Report
- Data Management, Planning, and Program Evaluation Division
- JCPS Home
Data Management, Planning, and Program Evaluation Division
Dr. Robert J. Rodosky, Chief Officer
Annually, the Jefferson County Public Schools Data Management and Research Department publishes a compilation of information related to each academic level (Elementary, Middle, High) in the District. The Data Books contain information related to student demographics, assessment, non-academic data and school climate.
Archive - Previous Years
Please select history Data Books from the drop down box.
Data Books are available in printed form and are distributed to schools and administrators.
For additional information or to request a printed copy please contact the Data Management and Research Department at (502) 485-3036.
Date Modified 8/8/13