Join in celebrating Good Health by contributing
to our annual Health Walk! See below:
Donate to our school's Health Walk!
Samuel V. Noe Mission Statement
The mission of Noe Middle School is to ensure success for all students through a student-centered environment, an interdisciplinary team-teaching organization, and a cooperative effort of staff, parents, and community.
Samuel V. Noe Middle School Philosophy/Vision
We, the faculty, staff, and SBDM Council of Samuel V. Noe Middle School, believe all
individuals have the inherent right to develop to their maximum potential and to claim a
meaningful place in society. We believe our school serves a vital role in seeing that all
students undertake tasks that promote personal success, academic proficiency, intellectual growth, and an appreciation of the arts. We realize that students learn and develop intellectually at their own rate and in their own style and need to be encouraged to develop an ever-increasing responsibility for their own learning. We believe it is our duty to provide an environment in which all students may experience success and may grow intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
Through a student-centered environment, an interdisciplinary team-teaching organization, and a cooperative effort of students, staff, parents, and the community, we will strive to make student success the goal of all school activity by focusing on the following priorities. These priorities include:
- Continuously refining instructional practices.
- Engaging students in the arts.
- Building positive relationships within the Noe community of students, parents and staff.
- Maintaining a safe and orderly environment.
- Promoting parental and community awareness and support.
- Increasing participation in extra-curricular activities.
- Maintaining a visible and supportive administrative staff.