Deborah L. Niles
5001 Garden Green Way
Louisville, KY 40218
Carol A Haddad
Price Elementary School
- Offers the Visual Arts Magnet Program for Elementary Clusters 7 through 13. The program is integrated with the math, science, social studies, reading, and writing curriculum. Students develop award-winning projects to enhance their learning.
- Offers a Guidance Program that effectively develops leadership skills among the school’s student body
- Provides academic and athletic activities, such as band, orchestra, basketball, cheerleading, step team, karate, Academic Team, art camp, and Student Technology Leadership Program (STLP)
- Provides English as a Second Language (ESL) classes
- Offers the Advance Preparatory Program, which is designed to nurture the abilities of Primary (kindergarten through grade-three) students who perform at high levels. The program engages, stimulates, and challenges students through individualized/small-group instruction and a wide variety of learning experiences that enhance their interests and abilities.
Slogan: Where Visions Become Reality
Last modified November 14, 2014