- Parent Portal
- Keeping Kids Safe
- Adult Education
- JCPS Online
- Individual Learning Plan (ILP)
- Contact Us
Jefferson County Public Schools Parent Portal
Acceptable Use Policy
The Jefferson County Public Schools (JCPS) District is offering the JCPS Parent Portal to parents/guardians as a means to further enhance communication and to further promote educational excellence. The JCPS Parent Portal allows parents/guardians to view their child's records anywhere, anytime. In response to the privilege of accessing the site, every parent/guardian is expected to act in a responsible, ethical, and legal manner. The JCPS Parent Portal is available to every parent/guardian of a student enrolled in the JCPS District.
Parents/Guardians are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Parents/Guardians will not share their password with anyone, including their child.
- Parents/Guardians will not attempt to harm or destroy data of their own child, of another user, of the school district network, or from the Internet through the JCPS Parent Portal.
- Parents/Guardians will not use the JCPS Parent Portal for any illegal activity, including violation of Data Privacy laws.
- Parents/Guardians will not access data or any account owned by another parent/guardian.
- Parents/Guardians who identify a security problem with the JCPS Parent Portal must notify the JCPS District or the local school immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
- Parents/Guardians who are identified as a security risk to the JCPS Parent Portal or any other JCPS District computers or networks will be denied access to the Parent Portal.
I have read the JCPS Parent Portal Acceptable Use Policy, and I agree to abide by and support these rules. I understand that if I violate any terms of the Acceptable Use Policy that I may lose my privilege to use the JCPS Parent Portal and may be liable for civil and/or criminal consequences.
Last modified March 26, 2014