- Employee Groups
- JCPS Policy Manual
- District Contacts
- District Meeting Schedule
- JCPS Online
As employees, we are ambassadors for JCPS and a vital part of our district's progress. We provide quality service every day to all who call or visit our schools and offices. The JCPS Connect page and other links on this page contain information and resources that will help us continue our commitment to excellence.
Classification and Compensation Study
On November 10, 2014, the Jefferson County Board of Education approved a contract with Management Advisory Group International, Inc. (MAG), of Woodbridge, Virginia, to conduct a Compensation and Classification Study of all positions in our district. The study is expected to take approximately eight months to complete and will include appropriate comparisons of school-year positions and year-round positions, geographic differences, peer school districts, and comparable positions in the private and nonprofit sectors. Click here for regular updates of the study’s progress.
JCPS teachers are invited to apply for a unique leadership opportunity that will network them with 18 motivated educators from throughout JCPS. Beginning in January and concluding in June, JCPS teacherpreneur and Fern Creek Traditional High teacher Paul Barnwell will lead the Classroom Teachers Enacting Positive Solutions (CTEPS) project. Participants will collaboratively brainstorm, design, and implement solutions to a school- and district-level challenge. For more information or to apply for this group, click here
- PD Central - Information about professional development
- Classified PD - Information about classified professional development
- Job List (JCPS Employment Opportunities) - Listing of jobs available
- Job Descriptions - Includes job title, salary schedule, responsibilities and qualifications
- Classified Employment Opportunities - Information about classified positions at JCPS
Special Discounts for JCPS Employees
Last modified March 17, 2015