The primary objective of good housekeeping is to provide a clean, healthy, safe, and attractive environment for the education of students and the use of the employees, students, occupants, and visitors of the JCPS district. This requires efficient and effective operation, cleaning, and maintenance of the schools and office buildings and their surrounding grounds.
Good housekeeping reflects positively on the overall image of every JCPS facility. It is a function that is vital to the operation of the school district.
Housekeeping Services provides standardized methods and operating procedures and selects equipment and supplies for performing district housekeeping tasks.
For more information, click the links below.
- Equipment Repair Shop
- Housekeeping Evaluation Program
- Inclement Weather Guidelines
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) (PDF file)
- Substitute Employee Management System (SEMS)
- Training/Staff Development
- Plant Operators Manual (PDF file)
- Attendance Worksheet
- Housekeeping Evaluation Program Scoring Matrix
Automated substitute request system (available for participants lacking online access): 485-3289
Housekeeping Services: 485-6100